This storage and logistics building offers office and administrative space and includes
- 6150 m² of art storage according with highest safety standards,
- an underground car park with 77 parking spaces,
- a fully automated container warehouse for 396 containers,
- 2200 m² warehouse for pallets with a room height of 8 m, as well as
- an intricate safety concept.
Due to the spacious layout of this building, it was particularly important to have as few columns as possible. Peikko's DELTABEAM® Frame composite structure with its high load-bearing composite columns and wide-span composite beams scored particularly well in this respect. In addition, all DELTABEAM® components are BIM ready for the 3D design methods used by METHABAU.
The combination of DELTABEAM® composite beams and composite columns saves considerable time and effort during assembly. For a general contractor like METHABAU, this is one of the most important features of a modular structure. The project had unique challenges that were all solved in the design and construction process.